Find lots, acreage, rural lots, and more on Zillow. To get inside and approved for this farm, call or text Tom Waldon 859-583-0347 Bluegrass Team EXP Realty. You know you have Ken and his team working hard for you through the entire process. Find state of ky properties for sale at the best price I just want to thank Ken Garcia as the Realtor and Brad Simmons, his assistant who I have known for years. I was new to the area when we purchased our home. Kentucky realtors are here to offer detailed information about ranches for sale or help you make an informed buying decision.View comprehensive demographics data or compare side by side up to 4 farm listings. Listing provided by The Lancaster Agency, Charles Lancaster, Broker. And Ken takes me to the door, and I say, we're at somebody’s house, we don’t need to be here. Inside you will enjoy a wonderful palette of colors, great-looking hardwood flooring in the living room & sun room, beautiful woodgrain laminate flooring in 2 of the bedrooms, nice carpeting in the other bedroom & so much more! Short drive to Columbia, Edmonton and Glasgow Kentucky. Liberty, KY 42539 (606)787-5946 Misty Mountain Sales The best selection in dress fabrics, notions, bakeware, housewares, locally-made furniture, Amish-made dresses, bonnets, and quilts, hats, gifts, heating and cookstoves, farm-use oils. Living here is like being on vacation all year long... You never have to leave to enjoy everything you want to do! Ken has called me and given me every minute of his time that I needed, and he has been most gracious as far as… giving me pointers, helping me to think of questions that I wouldn’t have even thought of. In my case, the broker was extremely slow to move. Puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Kentucky. #1. Ken was awesome to work with! 1 Restaurant within 5 miles. Kentucky is among the top five states in the country with the most farms for sale. Being in the same directory often suggests the communities are of the same affiliation or in fellowship with one another. Hefling's Amish Farm Market. (some finishing wiring to be completed) The home has one bedroom on the main floor, 2 unfinished bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms in the basement. These dense, moist and spicy cakes have a truly delicious and distinctive flavor because they're handmade with only the finest, freshest ingredients... and seasoned with fine Kentucky bourbon. Log Sided Country Home and Farm for sale near Salem - 58 acres - $450,000. They have lots of connections and they keep in touch with them. This farm is conveniently located in the beautiful central Kentucky area of Boyle County between the historic towns of Danville & Lebanon... And just a short drive from Lexington! There are 76 active homes for sale in Casey County, KY, which spend an average of 79 days on the market. 5.32 acre lot for sale near Franklin, Ky. You just don't see that a lot these days.". She really cares about her clients. With an average price of $386,479, the overall market value is nearly $717 million. She made home ownership for me quick and effortless. Call us today for more information. Click below to get started on your search. 540 Brook-Burris Road. I highly recommend Ann Ford. The Wall Street Journal rated Gethsemani Farms fruitcake as the "best overall" in quality and value. We are a local, family owned business and have been serving the community since 1952. Ken Garcia is extremely knowledgeable and works extra hard to help you with your real estate needs. Right now there are at least 7 Amish homes for sale in the community at Hillsboro, Kentucky (Fleming County). Zillow has 19,775 homes for sale in Kentucky. 425 South Fork Creek Road Liberty, KY 42539 (606)787-0404 Martin Rebuilder's, LLC The hilly terrain is not the best farmland, but Amish do operate traditional farms as well as grow produce. Sold my home very quickly at a great price. This 3bed/2bath mobile home is located in Wright County just 2 miles North of 60 Hwy. We specialize in minimally processed, naturally raised fresh meats and produce! He’s fair, honest and makes the home buying expense fun. Located just 4 miles from Franklin, Ky., this lot has a barn and a shed. A number of shops, including furniture businesses and retail stores provide ways of making a living for the Amish (more on Kentucky Amish furniture). Wicked Piggin Pit Stop -n- More (3) 4 mi. Come spend the day with us! Finding an agent to work with us, being out of state and only available to come down on the weekends was challenging. LandWatch has 131 farms and ranches for sale in Ohio. ! Went above and beyond! Very knowledgeable and confident realtor! I contacted Ann. living off grid,Homestead House,Homestead House Tour,brad simmons,minimalist living,Amish Farm Tour,amish farm and house tour,offgrid,homesteading,amish,amish paradise,amish life,amish america,american amish,amish in america,who are the amish,what is amish,amish lifestyle,american,amish country,Amish Gravel Switch,amish farm, amish farm tour,homestead,minimalist,sheep,cow,chicken,holistic,garden,canning,tiny house,cribs,best real estate agent in kentucky. Now on to all the other improvements on this property... A 40' X 60' shop building w/ 3 bays (1 bay is 16' X 60' & insulated)...This is a great place for all those tinkering jobs & would make an awesome 'man cave'... Plus a 50' X 30' shed w/ 2 horse stalls, a 20' X 48' shed & a 45' X 48' barn! This spacious home has approximately 3,700 feet of living area. There is a small, traditional Old Order Amish community in Mason County, Kentucky. An addition has been added to the original structure... 58 Acres : … Kentucky Country home with acreage for sale Located at 9996 S Ky 501 in Liberty Kentucky, this 2500 + Sq. View 23 photos, read details, and contact the seller. Calf Barn 24x70, fenced calf lots, and perimeter fencing. This farm also has a good well & an all season spring! Thanks Ken. Search land for sale in Kentucky. Buy and Sell Group Log Sided Country Home and Farm for sale near Salem - 58 acres - $450,000. So I just thank them again. This property is located at 691 Country View, Salem, AR. From offer, to signing, she really went way beyond what any other realtor has done for me in the past. The entire family will love splashing around and/or fishing in the 3/4 acre pond (built in 2014) with a dock & a built-in slide in the middle of the pond! My house sold in 3 days!! Find Kentucky Off-Grid Land for sale. The property is mostly wooded with a couple of open fields boarding a creek, Perfect for horses or livestock. Homes for sale in Casey County, KY have a median listing price of $159,000.

Web Application Architecture Books, Weather In Sydney, Australia In January, Greenfield, Nh Zip Code, How To Factory Reset Dell Laptop Windows 10, 3 Ball Boxwood Topiary, Slash Gibson Les Paul, Model Cchs950p2ms1 Reviews, Mediterranean Climate Graph,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment