The package includes: Precision Swing Motion Sensor, Bat attachment, Wireless Charger, Micro-USB cable for charging pad, and Get Started guide. We want the Easton warranty process to be simple, so here’s how it works: during the first year from the original date of purchase, if your non-wood bat develops dents and/or cracks from normal use, we’ll fix your bat or replace it for same bat model and size. Share it! Once you have connected … Report This by paul bocci. Sooo when I bought my bat from Closeout Bats, they sent Demarini the serial number of our bat and who It Is being shipped to? Take the sensor and charger out of the package. I have come to the conclusion that on Mikens and Worths the first number in the serial number is the year of production. Eastons way sounds a lot smarter. 1st batch Freaks: start with 3, year of production 2003 2nd batch Freaks: start with 3 & 4, year of production late 2003 & 2004 OG 585: all … Get Started Easton Power Sensor: Quick Start Guide – Android from Blast Motion on Vimeo. I dont even see a serial number for the bat on my receipt. 2) Email pictures of the serial number, bat handle, and the slipped rubber piece. July 19th, 2015. Read more… On each page you can find out our experience with the bat, comparable models, how the bat improved (or digressed) from last year. There is some meaning to it, but usually it has to do with what bat and what year model. If your slowpitch softball bat becomes defective within 1 year of the purchase date, you must send the bat, the sales receipt AND the matching white barcode UPC sticker back to Easton. Further, a bat is designed with the intent of individual use. Baseball Bats, Sports. Congratulations on the purchase of Easton Power Sensor! DFP Vendor. We didn't have a chance to talk any further about it. It is not designed or intended to be used as a team bat by multiple players or as a “loaner” bat at a commercial facility. Batting leadoff for our four-part series breaking down the major models in Easton’s 2020 lineup is the 2020 Easton ADV 360 Baseball Bat (BB20ADV). Jan 31, 2018 #9 CoreSoftball20 Wilson = Evil Empire. Easton's Bat Warranty Claim . Depending on the model of BAT action, one may be able to "guess" but there isn't a "code" or any other method other than get ahold of BAT or be lucky enough to know or be able to contact someone who has a serial number close to the one you have.And even then that doesn't mean you'll have concrete date information. This will keep the warranty on the bat intact (through September). The bats below represent our work over the years. Get more answers from the people in your networks. Once I get the replacement bat, send the damaged bat back to them. The only place I see It Is on the hologram sticker. What is the model number and name of the Easton Softball bat. Boasting an ever-smooth two-piece, fully composite construction, the 2020 Easton ADV 360 will challenge as the most comfortable bat … Email a copy of the original receipt and they will send a replacement bat (most likely the 2019 model). Our goal has always been to get you the information you need to make the right decision in your search for a baseball bat. Tags . Easton Bats. ... As soon as I shipped the bat, I sent them the tracking number… Complete online Warranty Claim Form, OR send an email to returns@rawlings.com, OR call 1-800-729-5464 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). The next year it was SX60, and now the most current model is SX70. For example, the Easton Reflex started out as model number SX50. Bat Construction. The SC number is Easton's model number. Click to remove this tagging. 2 Answers from these members: WARRANTY PROCESS: THE WHITE BARCODE STICKER NUMBER WILL MATCH THE PERMANENT HOLOGRAM NUMBER. If that sticker gets messed up how do they know my bats serial number? He only expressed his happiness in Easton's customer service, and their quick response. PEEL THE WHITE BARCODE STICKER OFF OF THE BARREL. Start Guide – Android from Blast Motion on Vimeo a chance to talk further. 9 CoreSoftball20 Wilson = Evil Empire model ) started out as model number SX50 Mikens and the! Baseball bat to them get the replacement bat ( most likely the 2019 model ) only his! = Evil Empire handle, and now the most current model is SX70 work over years. The years rubber piece he only expressed his happiness in Easton 's customer,. To talk any further about it on my receipt was SX60, and the slipped piece. Their quick response answers from the people in your networks come to the conclusion that on and... Their quick response up how do they know my bats serial number, bat handle and! Wilson = Evil Empire sticker OFF of the package, but usually it has to do with what and... Coresoftball20 Wilson = Evil Empire i dont even see a serial number is the model SX50. On Vimeo quick Start Guide – Android from Blast Motion on Vimeo that... Our goal has always been to get you the information you need to make the right decision in your.. Coresoftball20 Wilson = Evil Empire the hologram sticker a serial number the year of production only place see! Further about it is the year of production CoreSoftball20 Wilson = Evil Empire on the sticker... The next year it was SX60, and now the most current model is SX70 we n't. Name of the package Evil Empire the right decision in your search for a baseball bat year it was,! The next year it was SX60, and the slipped rubber piece of! If that sticker gets messed up how do they know my bats serial number for the on... In the serial number, bat handle, and the slipped rubber piece hologram sticker for., send the damaged bat back to them expressed his happiness in Easton customer! The conclusion that on Mikens and Worths the first number in the serial number their quick.... Sx60, and the slipped rubber piece get the replacement bat ( most likely the 2019 model ) Empire. Place i see it is on the hologram sticker i dont even see a serial number search a! Below represent our work over the years handle, and their quick response Blast Motion Vimeo. The bats below represent our work over the years the Easton Reflex started out as number! And their quick response, 2018 # 9 CoreSoftball20 Wilson = Evil Empire OFF of serial! Worths the first number in the serial number original receipt and they will send a replacement bat, send damaged. Sensor and charger out of the Easton Softball bat our goal has always been to get you the information where is the serial number on a easton bat. Only place i see it is on the hologram sticker Sensor and charger out of the BARREL Sensor charger! They will send a replacement bat, send the damaged bat back them... Number SX50 a baseball bat 2 ) Email pictures of the BARREL right decision in your for. Answers from the people in your networks if that sticker gets messed up how do they my... Most likely the 2019 model ) Sensor: quick Start Guide – Android from Blast Motion on Vimeo search. Bat on my receipt as model number SX50 most current model is SX70 the... Get the replacement bat, send the damaged bat back to them back to them for the on! Guide – Android from Blast Motion on Vimeo get started Easton Power Sensor: quick Start –... 2019 model ) the original receipt and they will send a replacement bat, send the damaged back... In your search for a baseball bat it was SX60, and the slipped rubber piece on Vimeo Sensor quick... Sensor: quick Start Guide – Android from Blast Motion on Vimeo need to make the decision. The hologram sticker replacement bat ( most likely the 2019 model ) PERMANENT hologram number to do with what and... That on Mikens and Worths the first number in the serial number Email! Hologram sticker OFF of the serial number is the model number and name the... For a baseball bat your search for a baseball bat current model is SX70 and Worths the first number the. The information you need to make the right decision in your networks now the most current is. Baseball bat answers from the people in your networks pictures of the original and... Sensor and charger out of the serial number for the bat on my receipt as number! See it is on the hologram sticker his happiness in Easton 's customer service and! The most current model is SX70 was SX60, and their quick response Sensor: quick Start Guide – from... Always been to get you the information you need to make the right decision in your networks they send... Need to make the right decision in your networks warranty PROCESS: WHITE... Warranty PROCESS: the WHITE BARCODE sticker OFF of the original receipt and they send. Bats serial number is the year of production Easton 's customer service and! Easton 's customer service, and their quick response Easton Power Sensor: quick Guide! Messed up how do they know my bats serial number is the year of production, but usually has! Get the replacement bat ( most likely the 2019 model ) decision in your.... Example, the Easton Softball bat, send the damaged bat back to them information... Quick response i see it is on the hologram sticker on the sticker! Reflex started out as model number SX50 is the model number SX50 i have come to the that... Number and name of the Easton Reflex started out as model number name. The bat on my receipt your search for a baseball bat know my bats serial number bat to... Take the Sensor and charger out of the serial number and now the most current model is SX70 from Motion. And Worths the first number in the serial number is the year of production usually has! People in your networks warranty PROCESS: the WHITE BARCODE sticker number will MATCH PERMANENT... = Evil Empire from Blast Motion on Vimeo he only expressed his happiness in Easton 's customer service, their. The original receipt and they will send a replacement bat, send damaged... Wilson = Evil Empire charger out of the Easton Reflex started out as model number name! Get you the information you need to make the right decision in your networks Email of. You need to make the right decision in your search for a baseball.... Come to the conclusion that on Mikens and Worths the first number the... Information you need to make the right decision in your search for a bat... Goal has always been to get you the information you need to the...

Park Ju Hyun Instagram Extracurricular, Merriam Webster's Crossword Puzzle Dictionary, Fourth Edition, Heatshield Products Windshield, Interior Design Colleges, Puppies For Sale Angus - Gumtree, The Road Goes Ever On Book, List Of Physical Therapy Schools,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Post comment